Our client is a leading worldwide IT industry; they have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence in Thailand. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role to join them as "OD Specialist" They are looking for individual who has ability to execute and design overall OD Strategies to enhance the company culture in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals
· Facilitation, and consultation services to teams and individuals in designing and implementing strategies for solving complex organizational or human resource challenges
· Discuss with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies
· Support maintenance of a company-wide Performance and Development System and other tools that build organizational and individual capabilities.
· Analyze and interpret information from various data sources using data collection tools and assessment methods. Use information to determine value-added solutions to continually enhance organizational effectiveness
· Conduct needs analysis, formulate recommendations, and support development and implementation of formal learning programs, 360 feedback, online learning, individual development planning, and customized leadership development solutions
· Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals
· Ensure OD Strategies and all related activities run effectively and smoothly
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Management or HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Masters would be an advantage
· At least 5 years experienced in OD in multinational / BIG Corporation
· Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
· Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.