The Network (IT) Manager is responsible for the organization, management and operation of one of Malaysia's premier financial solutions Group's network infrastructure (covering LAN, WAN and network tools) and is a category expert on hi-tech networks.
Amongst your detailed responsibilities are, leading a team of IT experts to provide all day round network support services, assemble the yearly capital and operating expenditure, liaise with relevant IT teams in ensuring the smooth restoration of systems/infrastructure and provide technical consultation regarding design, architecture and operations of new/existing systems from a network infrastructure perspective.
Finally, you will develop department framework and strategies of network infrastructure whilst ensuring continuous availability of the systems/infrastructure.
- Min 10 years work experience within IT industry with 5 years of leadership experience
- ITIL certified and experience in information security is an advantage
- Understanding of the TCP/IP and areas network environment
- Experienced in developing TOMs and SOPs
- Technical knowledge in: Switches (Cisco, Juniper),Riverbed, F5, Radwareand Network management tools (PRTG, MRTG, Compuware, Tivoli ITNM/ ITNCM, Cisco ACS)
- Savvy with Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Endpoint security and Algosec
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidated will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.