The Network (IT) Manager is responsible for the organization, management and operation of one of Malaysia's premier financial solutions Group's network infrastructure (covering LAN, WAN and network tools) and is a category expert on hi-tech networks.
Amongst your detailed responsibilities are, leading a team of IT experts to provide all day round network support services, assemble the yearly capital and operating expenditure, liaise with relevant IT teams in ensuring the smooth restoration of systems/infrastructure and provide technical consultation regarding design, architecture and operations of new/existing systems from a network infrastructure perspective.
Finally, you will manage the formulation and implementation strategies/plans of network infrastructure whilst ensuring confidentiality, integrity & availability of the systems/infrastructure.
· Min 10 years work experience within IT industry
· Min 5 years people management experience or in a team lead rank
· Familiar with ITIL and information security
· Understanding of the TCP/IP and transport protocols in the local and wide area network environment
· Experienced in developing TOMs and SOPs
· Technical knowledge in:
- Switches (Cisco, Juniper)
-WAN Optimizer (Riverbed)
-Load Balancers (F5, Radware)
-Network management tools (PRTG, MRTG, Compuware, Tivoli ITNM/ ITNCM, Cisco ACS)
· Savvy with:
- Internet applications
- Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint)
- Endpoint security
-Firewall rules analyser (Algosec)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.