Our client is world's leading in intelligent process cooling industry. The company has its reputation in implementing new technologies .They are now looking a National Sales Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing the area business through the market teams in the sale, development, delivery, and performance assurance to new and existing customers within their local, designated customer base.
· Analyze local markets and current business performance to ensure strategies are effective in meeting planned profits and recommend adjustments to the plan when necessary.
· Develop and deliver on long and short-term strategic objectives for profitability and growth; develop business plans and budgets. Works to grow vertical market sales.
· Understand the business environment within targeted markets, including: growth trends, legislation, and competitors; drive cash flow through effective execution of payment terms, proactive billing and collections.
· Establish plan for staffing levels and take action to achieve optimum resource levels.
· Establish and maintain personal long-term relationships with strategically important customers to ensure customer satisfaction and secure new business with acceptable, profitable margin.
· Conduct regular business reviews to examine business performance; lead initiatives that drive improvement and proactive resolution of customer issues.
· Actively work to increase market penetration by expanding the scope of work within existing projects and securing new projects.
· Bachelor Degree in any field
· Minimum of 8-15 years general work experience; over 8 years of engineering, machinery, technical background or other related filed.
· Experience of work in multinational company
· Be able to handle the pressure
· Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Fluent in English and Computer literature
· Thai Nationality only
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.