Our client is world leading multinational company within the automotive industry. The company is currently looking for a "National Sales Manager" who has experience in dealing with distributors, retailers, and wholesalers within the automotive industry. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their commercial team to match the high projected growth. This position comes with an interesting compensation package with lucrative commission.
The 'National Sales Manager' will lead a team of 5-6 sales manager handling the sales of automotive product across all regions in Thailand. The candidate will work directly with distributors, retailers, and wholesalers within the automotive industry. They would like someone with experience in automotive sales experience and preferably led a team in the past with proven record in sales.
Salary; Company Car; Lucrative Incentives; Other Benefits
- To maximize sales and responsible for the delivery of sales in line with company targets.
- Work directly with distributors, retailers, and wholesalers in the automotive industry - Central/Southern Thailand area.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with marketing and distribution with related teams.
- Manage up to 5-6 sales manager. Total 20-30 subordinates within the sales function.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio sales by working with partners focused on automotive in Thailand.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive sales management position
- Must be able to travel upcountry to provinces across all regions in Thailand to meet clients.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.