You will be accountable for driving the largest incremental revenues and new business sales within National Accounts. Also, you are mainly responsible for growing sustainable sales with the Key Account customers for the company's multi brands portfolio in Thailand ultimately strengthening the market share and trade visibility. You will be accountable for setting the key sales strategy as well as leading the Key Account team.
- Be a leader who lead the team of Key Account Managers, development, training, measurement, and optimization of all Key Account Managers and sales support activities on time
- Understand and have an excellent knowledge about the market and similar brands in the industry
- Maintain and increase levels of good relationships between key customers to develop the good business strategy, and good recommending to achieve the business goals.
- Create demand forecast by using historical data and activity plan such as national report, forecast and market inside.
- Plan and develop the right promotion for responsible all strategy sales channel.
- Analyze sales statistics preferences of customers.
- Provide leadership and training for associate trade marketing executives
- Monitor category and product performance versus targets at the customers, evaluate the impact of strategic and tactical initiatives, and take corrective actions, as needed, to ensure achievement of business goals
- Forecasted the demand and preferences of customers by using previous data and activity plan
- Bachelor's degree in any, MBA degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years' direct experience in trade marketing and sales channel
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and expectations
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.