Our Client is the fastest-growing top tech company who develops advanced technology solutions globally. This is one of the most exciting opportunities to work with the leading company in the mobile and network industry.
We are currently looking for Project Managers with mobile network and wireless background.
- End-to-end project management, including Project Planning, Project Schedule, Budget Planning, Project Implementation, Project Control, and final delivery of projects to meet customer's expectations within timeline, quality and budget
- Supervision and control of subcontractors to strictly comply with the relevant conditions of the contract. Participate in bidding activates and identify implementation requirements from tender documents.
- Plan resources and budget, provide solutions to customer implementation requirements and undertake procurement management when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in engineering or any related field.
- Possess recognized project management qualifications, such as PMI, would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies.
- Good negotiation and budget control skill.
- Good spoken and written in English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.