R&D lab integrated into a Multinational, they own several brands across APAC.
With more than 450 points of sale and 1.5 million active luxury customers across Greater China and online. Its companies are internationally recognised as benchmarks for retail innovation and creativity.
Amid the COVID the situation, they are expanding their regional Data Science team.
Directly reporting to the Head of AI/Data analytics, you will work in a mid-size team focusing on data analytics/data science.
Very close to other different business department and IT, you lead several data analytics and AI initiatives related to Deep learning projects NLP/Computer vision within business application, data quality, and data acquisition/collection.
Working on multiple large data sets, you will have to perform statistical analysis, recommendation engine, on-going marketing campaigns and predictive modeling.
* Design, implement and fine-tuning end-end solution
* Work on complex Machine Learning algorithm, predictive models and new NLP/computer vision projects and also on advanced analytics tools and visualisation solutions
* Liaise with different Business units across APAC to ensure the project delivery
* Defining indicators of serve as a subject matter expert in AI, machine learning, NLP and data science in general in the company
- Bachelor Master in computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or related disciples
- +2 years' experience in Data Science and/or Machine/Deep learning and also advanced analytics
- First exposure into a Retail/Ecommerce company would be ideal
- Ideally some exposure on predictive analytics, testing methods and NLP
- Ability to liaise with Senior stakeholders and bring transformation changes
- Strong communication and presentation skills