If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Merchandising Manager position could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the Asia market within Travel Retail. We're looking for someone with strong project management skills with a good design background. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Drive excellence in store and grow market share by presenting our global brands through quality visual merchandising in all channels.
- Produce innovative animations while maintaining global standards and brand guidelines.
- Forecast order quantities for merchandising items from global offerings.
- Manage design and approval process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Award design and act as liaison between production suppliers and retailers.
- Access and share guidelines and artwork for design and production vendors.
- Manage approval for material and finish samples from production suppliers.
- Solve any issues during design and production.
- Visit installations and ensure guidelines and quality expectations are met.
- Create and distribute photographic records of all activities.
- Track budget and calculate ROI for each animation.
- Establish animation/renovation and new counter opening schedule and budgets with commercial team
- Acquire and communicate all planogram updates for new launches and discontinuations.
- A Business and/or Marketing graduate
- Strong project management skills with 5 years' experience minimum to handle 3 categories in the cosmetics industry
- High level design skills and good knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD)
- Performance driven and be fully accountable, but also flexible
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.