Our client is one of the most luxurious fashion Maison, with strong business expansion they are looking to hire merchandising director to lead a sizable team in the Hong Kong Office.
- Achieve assigned goals and objectives including gross margin, sales and total inventory turn for the assigned merchandise category.
- Select and purchase merchandise inclusive of timing, delivery, sizing and mix with a view to maximizing and driving the business.
- Maintain effective category merchandise control systems which are to include replenishment, open to buy and seasonal merchandise.
- Work closely with the HQ and regional team to manage plans for stock levels, react to change/demand and logistics, reorders, cancellations, redirections and transfers.
- Partner with Finance Team to ensure that merchandise forecasting is in line with business plans.
- Create and implement plans to maximize gross profit by coordinating sales, gross margin, inventory turnover, cost of promotion and markdowns.
- Ensure open communication with Store Managers on a consistent basis regarding hits or misses for all product categories, thereby given the ability to react and analyze appropriately.
- Provide training to Store Managers and Retail Team including but not limited to design, construction, merchandising and product knowledge.
- Perform competitive research and analysis to illustrate both strengths and weakness' of products in all markets
- Attend seasonal buying trip
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.