Our client is one of the leading lifestyle retailer with global presence. This merchandiser role is responsible in all merchandising activities of the brand.
- Perform product sourcing & development, merchandise planning, control & documentation
- Review Merchandise Performance and develop ideas for new products
- Assist in Selection, Buying Inventory Management
- Co-ordinate all details required to carry out the order successfully
- Liaise with retail store personnel on stock requisition and other requirements
- Review of inventory level regularly to ensure adequate an uninterrupted supply
- Monitor closely on the inventory and perform stocks consolidation
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ Retails/ Fashion/ Retails Design with at least 1 years of merchandising experience
- Display good team spirit, self- starter, focused & dynamic
- Business-minded and possess good communication skills and analytical skills
- Good command in English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia langages
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.