Our client is a US premium fashion lifestyle brand and it can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for an Associate Merchandiser/Merchandiser to join their Hong Kong office.
- Focus on the buying and merchandising management for the retail business of menswear category for the Asia Pacific (APAC) market.
- Responsible for all merchandising functions, regional assortment building and price setting practices.
- Assist in financial planning for Open to Buy (OTB) development, working closely with logistics/ allocation parties to capitalize opportunities for stock optimization and rebalancing.
- Prepared and conducted product training to retail staff and visual merchandisers, partnered with retail operations to develop associate incentive strategies driving sales for specific product categories.
- Be in touch with local industry trends and competitor awareness in pricing, trend, quality and products offers.
- Responsible for assorting the line, analysing history, and identifying volume drivers to maximize sales for each season with guidance and collaboration with the head of department.
- Degree holder in Fashion Merchandising/ Business or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years' fashion retail merchandising experience.
- Strong planning, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English & Chinese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.