Our client is one of the biggest luxury fashion brands, they are now looking to hire a merchandise manager to lead the team.
- Build and lead a merchandising team and the whole merchandising process
- Plan, review and monitor budgets, sales performance and business trends
- Partner with various departments to develop action plans for implementation of strategies.
- Team up peers/counterparts to plan, execute sales strategies.
- Actively promote and ensure clear communication within the department and facilitate inter-departmental communication.
- Provide coaching and training to merchandizing staff.
- Manage and coordinate projects and programs to ensure high quality end results within given timeframe and company goals are well achieved.
- Travelling is required
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines.
- 8 years proven merchandising experience, preferably gained in retail and luxury industry, with 3 years at managerial level
- Extensive knowledge in both men's and women's wear and leather goods.
- Resourceful and possess good communication skills, good command of both English and Chinese
- Dynamic individuals with strong passion in fashion
- Strong leadership and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong fashion sense
- Good with numbers
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at firstname.lastname@example.org. More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.