- Responsible for leading the ASEAN innovation and strengthening medical and marketing capability for Solutions and Specialty brands owning its desired equities and being most recommended by HCPs.
- Drive medical and marketing priorities through specific time-bound initiatives that enhance and align a best-in-class medical and marketing organization.
- Develop and leverages strong relationships with medical opinion leaders, key customers, government agencies and suppliers in order to create a positive impact on business goals for the region.
- Identifies and analyzes global insight data and trends - medical and scientific opportunities and threats to products.
- Leading the Medical Marketing strategy, execution development and driving the implementation in the region.
- Advanced degree in business or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant marketing experience including a minimum of 5 years' experience with Health Care Professional marketing.
- Global or regional strategic experience preferred or significant experience working in a strategic marketing role with considerable international exposure.
- Must be skilled in medically driven marketing, advertising, retail and understanding health care professional influence.
- Must have prior experience developing successful product marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans / strategies.
To apply, please email your CV with remuneration details and notice period to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.