Title: Medical Affairs Lead ASEAN
- Provides scientific and medical support for clinical trials, claims substantiation, potential regulatory interaction and all other activities relevant to healthcare business specifically.
- Support ideation, substantiation, and defence of local claims, as well as challenges against competitors' claims.
- Strengthen the relationship with local key opinion leaders to build up a network of HCP advocates for the healthcare category.
- Support external communication and provide input to internal / external training.
- Review and approve promotional Medical-Marketing materials and provide scientific competitive intelligence in ASEAN and other markets as needed.
- Engaging with Category R&D and other cross-functional global teams to help drive innovation for the local market.
- Higher level Science or Pharmacy qualifications, MD, PhD preferred. 5 years' industry experience in pharmaceutical, OTC consumer care, medical device or life sciences company
- Has played a lead role in Medical & Scientific Affairs
- Previous experience in a medical affairs, medical information or product support role, ideally in an OTC environment
- Ability to review and interpret medical and scientific information
- Effective medical and scientific writing skills
Please email your CV, notice period and current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.