Material Manager (Open for Expat and Thai)
Salary: 100 - 130 KB per Month
Our partner is a global manufacturing company. They operate in Thailand for a long time producing a quality product for numerous customers across the globe. Currently, they are looking for an experienced material talent to run material planning for their manufacturer and distribution center.
This role is responsible for being a material planning expert. In this role, you will:
- Short and Long Term Planning and scheduling including Inventory Planning
- Responsible the process which includes the planning of sourcing and replenishing, inventory control and flow of materials
- Manage and train teams for improving performance and long-term growth
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional to achieve business goals for safety, quality, and cost
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in global logistic business or logistics operations support with a focus on manufacturing. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Knowledge of quality tools & Principles (i.e: statistical tools, control charts, and other quality methodologies)
- Various manufacturing or distribution processes experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.