Our client is the leading FMCG companies. They are now looking for a Marketing Research Manager ( experience in Questionnaire) to join their growing team in Thailand. To be success in this role, the following qualifications are requested ;
Market Research Department
This department is the department that design research solution to match with client's needs or situation. The people in this department need to always be up-to-date both in terms of new business movement and new business frame work.
- Design marketing research or other marketing intelligence solution to answer client's requirement
- Direct experience in doing the questionnaire
- Create work proposal and pitch the project to client
- Manage project to meet the objective, resource planning, and timeline
- Assist clients in identifying new opportunity to improve their business
- Maintain and improve the relationship between the company and the client
- Manage, mentoring and coaching Account Executive in the team
- Achieve sale target
- Identify new opportunity or client for the company
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of marketing or research
- Excellent negotiation and project management skill
- Have passion to learn new things and acquiring new knowledge all the time
- Able to quickly adapt to change and impromptu situation
- Objective and logical thinking
- Quick thinking and active personality
- Experienced and knowledgeable in marketing research would be a plus
- Have a 'can do' attitude and attitude of 'doing whatever it takes' to achieve the goal
What's on Offer:
Great package with other benefits.
Growth career with one of world's leading healthcare company in the world
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Please call Khun Chitlada 061-3526600 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.