Our client is leading car sharing company with presence throughout the country. They are currently looking for a "Marketing Manager" to oversee their overall marketing operations, business strategy, and budgeting. With the expanding volume, acquired projects, and forecast sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their team in order to support the projected demand.
The "Marketing Manager" will focus on handling strategy and marketing roadmap alongside with the commercial team. This include both hands-on executive to increase awareness for the company with knowledge and tools in events, business development, ATL, BTL, and CRM tools. The ideal candidate will be able to satisfy the needs of clients and be able to handles issues on the spot.
- To maximize brand awareness of the company through marketing strategy including setting up budget.
- Work alongside digital marketing expert alongside providing direction and guideline for both online and offline marketing platform.
- Handles marketing analysis and market mapping which includes business development in order to understand clients and customers' needs.
- Raise visibility of the company's product via working with partners and become the brand ambassador of the company.
- Set up high quality SOP and implement for the company marketing strategy.
- Interacting with existed customers regularly to gain feedback on quality and service
- Analyze data and present issues and feedback to management team.
- Able to start marketing campaigns with measurable goals and returns target. Is not afraid to understand sunk cost and rethink about strategy.
- Grow the portfolio by working with partners.
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 5-7 years of experience in marketing (Branding/PR/Marketing). Experience in start up business is a plus.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.