Our client is leading car sharing company with presence throughout the country. They are currently looking for an "Marketing Manager" to oversee their overall marketing business and sales strategy. The person will work closely with management team and provide the best marketing tools and campagins to users and clients.
The "Marketing Manager" will focus on handle driving strategy and roadmap alongside the sales of marketing lead, and not afraid to be hands-on in executing as well. Covering Thailand market, the ideal candidate will have an overall marketing knowledge of Events, Business Development, ATL, BTL, CRM tools and can lead the sales and marketing projects.
Goal of this position is to utilize the database to enact in-depth multichannel marketing campaigns, inclusive of social, online to acquire, engage, convert, and retain consumers directly via company application including the Events and find new partners. Also, covering sales/revenue KPIs will be a big part of this measurements of success for this role.
Additionally, you must have Entrepreneurial working style by take ownership and adept in marketing automation as touch point in customer engagement and journey.
· Develop and activate marketing programs to drive brand awareness and growth in Thailand using PR and Events.
· Experience of digital campaigning to help drive the consumer purchase funnel using Social Media and Email Marketing.
· The ability to monitor and report upon key actives and KPI's to define success
· Able to sell your own marketing campaigns and make a revenue
- Thai Nationals only
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing (advantage from Overseas education)
- MBA (advantage from Overseas education)
- 30-35 years old
- At least 5-7 years of direct experience in marketing. Experience in startup, insurance, or car leasing customer service is a plus
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.