Our client is one of the world's leading luxury wellness and tableware products industry. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to be a part of their growing team in Bangkok. You will be responsible for driving the strategic development of the company product portfolio to become the recognised market and brand leader in its chosen sectors in the market by being the portfolio expert and champion, supported by an in-depth understanding of the market.
· Responsibility for turnover and profitability development within the key markets
· Identify growth opportunities in assigned markets to develop a market-specific medium to long-term product strategy and harmonize it with production and supply chain Alignment within the team
· Active study and analysis of market and competitive products for benchmarking, and to define actions to optimise turnover, market share and profitability
· Gathers market knowledge about market standards, requirements and feeds them into NPS
· Provide training to internal organisation and customers for new and existing products. Document trainings (video etc)
· Identify compelling story
· Support marketing & communications on new product launches and manage related processes, collaterals for new products, and to (a) develop effective launch promotional plans and (b) to develop materials & conduct training for sales team
· Aligns with different departments /countries
- Background from Retail, knows how shops shall look like, visual merchandising. (Luxury retail is a plus)
- Excellent English skills, strong analytical skills, good knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Strong business acumen and doer mentality that knows how to run campaigns
- Must be competent in handling social media basics
- Fluent Korean or Japanese a plus
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Khun Wansistha at 02-107-2901
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.