- Lead and direct the marketing activities necessary to drive assigned product categories growth in relevant segments
- Lead new product launches and market research
- Initiate category or segment driven marketing activities, under brand promises, and with proper mix of offline and online elements to achieve business objectives
- Oversee implementation of annual brand plans to deliver activities consistent with brand strategies
- Work closely with key account and trade marketing team
You need to have at least 8 years' experience in FMCG brand/product marketing. Strong brand/product marketing background is highly preferred. English and Chinese speaking is a must.
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.