Our client is one of successful food and beverage company, which focus on both local and international market. They are now looking for a talented Marketing Manager to be a key to take full responsibility of development all the right directions and efficient strategies to improve their business.
With a great product offering across multiple brands this is an excellent opportunity for you!
- Lead and inspire the team members to ensure that they are on track and deliver to company's objects
- Build and develop marketing plan and strategies aiming for most effective ways to help improving the business
- Assure all key guideline, strategies and concept are aligning to make a clear understanding of action plan
- Maintain and develop all information and analyze business trends and situation to have a clear understanding of business opportunities
- Be responsible for all marketing activities such as; campaign, promotion, and new product launches
- Be able to manage and limit the budget of the team and each activity, which related to the marketing
- Cooperate with other team on the field for survey, analyze and report to evaluate the overall situation, which help to improve the growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- Good influencer and dynamic person who is looking for a new challenge
- At least 10 years' direct experience in related to products or FMCG
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Monlapat on 02-107-2596 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.