Marketing Manager (Chemical)
Marketing - Go to Market - Digital - Chemical - Homecare - Personal Care
An International Chemical Company
- Develop marketing strategy and plan, including segmentation and implementation milestones which translate into new leads for the commercial front line teams.
- Define segments and value propositions.
- Implement relationship marketing in the case of new customers, applications, or segments
- Support alignment of R&D & CTD application development work with market trends and marketing goals.
- Provide market assessments for all products. Coordinate with other business groups, as needed.
- Manage and adapt market models by keeping abreast of market changes and disseminate relevant market and technical information.
- Provide market/product/application development management; manage development resources and process of development jointly with R&D and Market Manager.
- Train regional frontline line on value proposition and provide local support to implement the market plans which generate new leads
- BA or BS required, MS preferred in Marketing, Business, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering
- MBA - Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in commercial marketing, sales and product management, technical functions in the specialty chemical industry preferred
- Ability to travel 30-50% (domestic/international).
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies, conducting market and competitive analyses and new business development
- Demonstrated ability to plan and bring all internal/external resources of the business together (technical, marketing, sales, supply chain management, manufacturing, management, etc.) to lead marketing projects requiring complex technical instruction.
- Strong Marketing capabilities, practical knowledge of main Marketing Excellence tools.
- Proven track record in driving successful results even without direct authority.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams (technology, product management, sales)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and bring innovative new ideas.
If you are interested, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.