Our client are one of the world's leading food businesses with a strong and established presence in Asia.
The Marketing Manager, APAC will be responsible for developing and leading all marketing programs as part of the businesses APAC growth strategy. The Marketing Manager will ensure that the business builds and maintains a leadership position in:
- Consumer insights and customer market trends-both strategic and immediate
- Designing locally relevant tools for promotion and marketing communication which enable APAC country teams to successfully achieve growth targets
- Identifying innovation opportunities and business case creation
- A minimum of 5 years' B2B marketing experience, preferably with a large food business
- Strong stakeholder, communication and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.