- Developing, implementing and managing a Practice Development Program in the region.
- Provide feedback, reports and support to global Practice Development Manager regarding status of Practice Development activities in the region.
- Together with Head of Sales, support the establishment of Practice Development Program at country level and guide / direct / monitor their activities with regards to execution of the program
- Conduct training for Sales & Service Centres' Practice Development teams, ensuring that tenets of the program and brand compliance are adhered to.
- Closely collaborate with Regional Sales Manager and Regional Clinical Applications Manager to ensure consistent, unified approach with regards to customer interactions and expectations is taken throughout the region.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Optometry or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Marketing, Sales and Management in the Health, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Hospitality or Event Management industries.
- High customer orientation and a team player.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and consulting skills.
- Experienced in training individuals or groups.
To apply, please email your updated CV with remuneration details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.