Our client is a global automotive vehicle company with various business lines. A well-respected player with strong track record and history, they are currently looking for a 'Marketing Executive' to coordinate marketing activities for the Asian market. With the expanding volume and projected sales for the upcoming year, our client would like to expand their marketing team to be able to support the high projected growth.
The "Marketing Executive" will be in charge of the field marketing activities of the Asian region. This includes supporting distributors in making market policies and strategies and improve the communication between them and the company. The person will be training distributors regarding products and services and be able to provide assistance via marketing channels.
- To maximize marketing effectiveness and responsible for supporting Asian distributors.
- Product in automotive vehicle from various range of product lines.
- Deals directly with distributors and internal area sales personnel to ensure the marketing and CRM capabilities are implemented..
- Raise visibility of the company's product and providing value-added services and improve customer relations.
- Provide training and educate distributors on product and services in order for them to achieve the sales targets.
- Analyze sales data and present monthly sales analysis.
- Grow the portfolio by working with partners focused in the Asian region.
- Open to all nationals (Expat are preferred)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 2-3 years in CRM and Marketing. Experience in managing distributors is a plus.
- Able to be based in head office at Rayong.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and an updated picture.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to K. Apisit at firstname.lastname@example.org, call directly on 02 107 2884 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.