Marketing executives responsibilities are to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
Responsible to oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation's culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.