- Well-known product category
- One of the best opportunity in FMCG industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-known company whose brands have served and entertained consumers all around the world for close to a century. They are currently looking for a Marketing Director to be part of their team in Bangkok, to bring their presence in Thailand to the next level
- As the "Marketing Director" of the biggest portfolio, you are accountable for the following:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for assigned brands including responsible NPD, ATL, BTL, TVC
- Maintain constant communication with BU Lead-Marketing Manager, and Regional Marketing team to share expertise of the local market as well as identify synergies, alignment, best practices and opportunities within the country
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy for assigned brands to stakeholders and consumers
- Responsible for pricing, following regional guidelines, and quotas in conjunction with sales.
- Select the line by channel/customer and manage product information, validate translations and localization of creative assets.
- Develop the right marketing / promotion mix and design the right resources allocations in achieving short-term and long-term top-line and bottom-line targets
- Drive the execution of brand retail activation plans, by collaborating with the Consumer
- Launch new products from beginning to end
- Management to ensure timely launches / commercialization.
- Set relevant Key Performance Indicators and monitor brand performance
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a degree holder who has strong understanding of the Thai retail space & FMCG Market (Department Store and Hypermarkets) in the lifestyle/luxury/cosmetics/FMCG category.
- You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding or Trade Marketing with great commercial mindset and analytical skills.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.