My client is a global FMCG company, specialised in the Food & Beverage industry. They are expanding their commercial team in APAC and are looking for a strong Marketing Director to support their business.
- Strategically developing the marketing focus across the region
- Developing the shopper marketing plans, arranging core pillar to include all commercial aspects
- Developing new channels and opportunities for the brand equity
- Understanding the market intelligence around their competitors and ability to utilise this knowledge to build upon the brand
- Leading development of the the consumer communications and execution strategies
- Bachelors degree, Marketing is preferable
- 360 marketing experience with 15+ years of expertise and knowledge
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment and able to identify new opportunities and working pro-actively
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Strong negotiations and influencing skills - proven track record of such
- Must be able to converse in Mandarin at a business level
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.