Our client is world's leading MLM company. The company has reputation for its skincare and supplement along with an outstanding work culture. They are now looking a Marketing Communication Manager to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. You will be responsible for providing strategic and oversighting for internal and external communications to advance the company's strategic initiatives.To succeed in this role, you will be requested to comprehend in all marketing and communication.
- Lead the strategic marketing communications process to develop a cohesive strategy and plan for all communications platforms including digital platform.
- Lead a creative execution of corporate communication projects and ensures a high standard of quality deliverables.
- Lead the team review process communications directed to the business and industry community on multiple platforms.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects the brand's image
- Write copy for marketing materials, video clip and other forms of marketing communications.
- Monitor, analyze and set strategies for media communications.
- Develop relationships with leading industry key influencers and media for brand reputation.
- Measure and report campaign results with recommended actions.
- Collaborate with key departments to develop communications tools and plans.
- Build team engagement and manage team effectively.
- Bachelor's degree or above from communication field or related areas.
- Working experiences in communications field 8-10 years, and direct selling. it's an advantage.
- Work experience including full 360 PR communication activities including PR, offline event, online communication.
- Ability to manage copy writing both online and offline
- Capable to manage full communication plans including PR, event, branding communication.
- Be able to engage production team to develop content work pieces including VDO production, printing production, and social media content production.
- Very good in English communication (Toeic score at least 850)
- Have good written skill.
- Strong in implementation process to ensure result oriented
- Be able to manage in-house team, as well we coordinate with outsource production team.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.