Our client is a unicorn application company in Thailand with remarkable achievements upon short period launching.
We are currently looking for a potential candidate who is passionate marketer to join as "Marketing Communication Manager", with the main objective to oversee marketing communication activities, both online and offline.
**Great opportunity for career ladder, good remuneration package and chance to work in top Technology/Application company**
- Lead the strategic marketing communications process to develop a cohesive strategy and plan for all communications platforms including digital platform
- Lead a creative execution of corporate communication projects and ensures a high standard of quality deliverable
- Lead the team review process communications directed to the business and industry community on multiple platforms
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects the brand's image
- Write copy for marketing materials, video clip and other forms of marketing communications.
- Monitor, analyze and set strategies for media communications.
- Develop relationships with leading industry key influencers and media for brand reputation.
- Measure and report campaign results with recommended actions.
- Collaborate with key departments to develop communications tools and plans.
- Build team engagement and manage team effectively.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above from communication field or related areas.
- 5 years minimum working experiences in communications field, FMCG and Technology backgrounds are strongly preferred
- Work experience including full 360 PR communication activities including PR, offline event, online communication
- Ability to manage copy writing both online and offline
- Capable to manage full communication plans including PR, event, branding communication.
- Be able to engage production team to develop content work pieces including VDO production, printing production, and social media content production
- Fluent in Thai and English, both verbally and literally
- Strong in implementation process to ensure result oriented
- Be able to manage in-house team, as well we coordinate with outsource production team.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture or call to get more information; Moo, 02 107 2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.