Marketing Automation Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing Automation Executive|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Andre Moore|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 10:18|
Pay Scale - £20-£25k (Dependent on experience)
Excellent opportunity for a junior marketer who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Marketing and is ready for a real challenge in marketing automation.
Key aspects of the role:
· Support marketing automation and email campaigns (content, split testing, dynamic content).
· Provide support designing and creating automated templates (email, forms, landing pages).
· Work to constantly improve email templates, with a key focus on maximising conversion rates, best practice, branding and deliverability.
· Working with the marketing team to run regular data cleansing and engagement campaigns.
Configuring email campaigns, producing reports and working with customer data.
· Ensure the integrity of automated data feeds. Segmentation, Quality, Ownership, Contact Management, Marketing Campaign List Management
· Training provided and the opportunity to develop Pardot skills
· Pardot implementation into remaining niche teams (including incubators).
· GDPR program implementation.
· CRM / Customer journey comms & program generation/development.
· NPS roll out.
· Ad hoc support across Marketing function.
· Ideally grad with at least 1 years' experience / knowledge of automation, email marketing and CRM/database (Salesforce, Pardot).
· Knowledge of Survey Monkey.
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
· Knowledge or experience with web analytics systems (Google Analytics), as well as various other digital analytics tools.
· Excel Intermediate level.
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively.
· Good grammar, organisation and communications skills.
· Creative and commercially minded.
· Ability to pick up new systems rapidly, and follow processes systematically.
If you are keen to be considered for this role, please apply as applicable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's