- Develop the marketing plan, campaigns and activities that are aligned with the business strategy.
- Act as a business partner to market facing functions including the CEO office, Customer and Distribution team, Underwriters, Claims
- Manage internal communications including both proposition and employee related communications.
- Meticulously project manages all events and sponsorships within budget and timelines
- Act as the brand champion and collaborate with the global marketing team to ensure global/regional initiatives including thought leadership and brand campaigns are leveraged locally
- Develop and conduct appropriate competitor analysis using internal and external sources to deliver market insights and to support the sales pipeline process
- Analysis of data to identify trends and opportunities
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) and ideally supported by a professional marketing or communications qualification
- 5 to 8 years minimum experience in marketing communications
- Business-to-Business marketing experience (offline and online)
- Experience in the insurance sector is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills are required with a strong command of English and an ability to convey technical content into straightforward easy to understand messages that resonate with the target audiences
- Keen to develop industry knowledge
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.