Our client, an overseas headquartered Management Consulting company focused on Financial and Banking Services are looking for a Marketing and Communications Senior Associate responsible for Greater China to lead and implement impactful PR programs in raising brand awareness, build strong relations with media and develop campaigns/events.
· Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications in coordinating and executing PR programs, including managing relations with key media and stakeholders
· Work together with clients in creating and adapting content, adapting direct and digital marketing campaigns and assisting with events
· Draft and issue press materials, liaising with reporters from top tier global news outlets
· Be up to date on media monitoring for quarterly media reporting
· Assist senior staff on ad hoc work, supporting where required
· At least 4 years of work experience in Public Relations, Journalism, News Reporting or related fields, with minimum 2 years in a PR agency
· Strong connections and relations with Financial or Professional Services media outlets
· Excellent planning, time management, and event management skills
· Fluent writing and speaking in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
· Independent and mature mindset
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.