Are you a fun, dynamic creative person looking for a role that allows you to create content, marketing campaigns and provide you with a clear succession path? Read on!
Hydrogen Group is looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join our small (but amazing) Marketing team in our London office. As a team with a global remit, we look after all Marketing related matters across EMEA, US, and APAC - so we're after an enthusiastic team player for our team of creatives minds!
This role isn't for the faint-hearted - we're looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and work strategically with regional business leaders to develop marketing and communication plans that drive business performance, helping to build engagement with target audiences through producing great sales collateral. In exchange and in reflection of our meritocratic culture, there is a clear progression for promotion and development.
Function & Responsibilities:
- Supporting multiple business areas (US, UK, APAC) and partner with regional leaders to understand their markets and develop marketing and communication plans which drive their business performance
- Collaborate with our marketing automation team to write and develop automated email marketing campaigns, ensuring consistent brand messaging and tone of voice
- Support teams to develop and enhance their niche-propositions and produce sales collateral
- Work closely with our in-house graphic designer and operations teams to adapt content and ensure the usage of all distribution channels; focusing heavily on video
- Develop, organize, and support client and candidate events
- Manage external suppliers; copywriters, designers, videographers to ensure value and cost-efficiency
- Support internal communications process - help manage the cascade of information to ensure the right people receive the right message at the right time
- Build relationships with specialist trade media - facilitating PR coverage and increasing requests for comment or opinion
- Work with the marketing operations team to continually monitor the effectiveness of communications and content. Use data, insight and own research to improve engagement and increase the impact
- Support the regional implementation of projects and initiatives, ensuring teams are fully engaged and implementation is successful
- Evidence of a 4+years of solid marketing communications background and experience in writing/editing content and developing corporate communications
- Demonstrates a high-level understanding of Email Marketing and Automation
- Some experience of PR and internal communications
- Deep understanding of all social media and digital content platforms
- Experience of working in a global company is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First-class people skills: ability to develop good working relationships at all levels internally, and with key external contacts
- Shows extra creative abilities which inspire others
- Attention to detail and ability to plan and execute plans
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with a creative flair
- CIM / marketing qualification desirable
- IT literate in core MS Office packages
- Experience using marketing automation platforms (such as Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot etc.)
- Recruitment marketing experience preferred but not essential
If you're interested in joining APPLY NOW!
OR contact Faheema on for a confidential conversation now!