A fast-growing bank with excellent digital exposure in Hong Kong is looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager, Technology Risk to join the team.
- Manage the control environment to protect the bank from hazards.
- Develop and maintain bank-wide technology risk management policies, control frameworks and cyber resilience strategy.
- Ensure cyber and technology risk controls are properly designed implemented and operated.
- Interpret key risk statistics for management reporting.
- Perform cyber threat intelligence analysis and recommend measures to improve the bank's risk posture.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience in information security or technology risk.
- Good knowledge in HKMA published control frameworks, e.g. C-RAF, TM-E-1, TM-G-1, etc.
- Holder of information risk certificates (CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP) or other equivalent certificates is preferred.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk