Argyll Scott is a premier search firm and one of the fastest growing boutique recruitment consultancies in the region. Headquartered out of London, we have grown our business, since 2010, to 150 specialist consultants worldwide.
In 2017, Argyll Scott joined Hydrogen and created an international multi-brand recruitment group capable of delivering world-class specialist recruitment services across multiple functions, industries and countries.
To complement our growth in Thailand we are looking for Manager in Sales & Marketing team to join in one of our key competencies.
As a Manager, you will manage the whole recruitment cycle from identifying high quality to a successful placement. You will be the key point of contact for all your candidates and clients by understanding the client's requirements, preparing candidates for interviews, sharing feedback, managing expectations and negotiating offers, and lead your team.
- considers yourself to be part of the management team
- maximises team revenue while maintaining personal billing
- minimises unwanted staff turnover
- maintains team-cohesiveness
- builds strong relationships with other team-managers
Furthermore, you will lead your own S&M team and maintain high attention to detail on CRM system when inputting interview notes and maintain data integrity through regular candidate update calls, and actively conduct business development to expand Argyll Scott's market share.
Experience in Sales, ideally in recruitment.
You will possess the ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative, a team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills, highly organised with meticulous attention to detail and time management, and fluency in written and verbal communication skills in English, and/or Thai.
Why Argyll Scott and What We Offer:
- We are true recruitment specialists by sectors and functions
- We run a search based methodology and focus on passive candidates
- We have our own research support locally and a centralised market mapping team
- Monthly team outing to celebrate each other's success and quarterly charity day to give back to the community
- On the job training and a clear path to success to ensure you achieve your objectives
- Competitive base salary with unlimited bonus earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- medical and dental coverage
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume to Ben Sojiphan at email@example.com or call directly on +662 107 2562 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.