Our client, a worldwide leading lifestyle apparel company is now searching for an S&OP Manager to drive Sales and Operations, and to implement all S&OP end to end processes. The individual will be reporting directly to the Director of Business Process, MDM, and S&OP.
· Partner with key stakeholders in identifying areas of improvement, process enhancement and strategy
· Lead, develop, and deliver a strong and healthy S&OP process, also preparing monthly S&OP presentations to cross-functional teams
· Facilitate the implementation of regional S&OP process, as well as brand specific S&OP process, as well as sharing and adopting best practices between brands, and providing support on country level processes when required
· Educate different brand stakeholders on S&OP and the importance of it
· Work closely with cross-functional teams in ensuring teams follow agreed processes and metrics
· Establish and own Key Performance Indicators (KPI), analyze and drive execution through improvement projects
· Over 7 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following fields: Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Business Management or related fields
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering related disciplines
· Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be an advantage
· Strong business reporting, data mining and document processing skills
· Highly organized, solid presentation skills and result driven
· Able to work independently and in a team environment, with all levels within the organization and develop a collaborative culture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.