A global start-up company is now looking for a Accounting, Commercial & Admin Assistant Manager to handle a full spectrum of Accounting & Finance of the entity in Thailand. You will work closely with the CEO in Thailand and teams in Singapore and develop your career path into commercial and administrative management as you grow with the company.
- Manage a full set of accounting operation (AP, AR, GL) and transaction
- Prepare financial statements, budget and forecast, management reporting
- Work with sales team to produce sales forecast to help driving the business
- Handle accurate and timely month-end and annual closing
- Accounts reconciliation and ensure timely bank payment
- In charge of treasury & finance; including cash flow, hedging, rate negotiation with banks etc.
- Tax calculation, submission and tax return
- Ensure strong compliance environment
- Handle Human Resources & Administrative tasks as assigned
- Execute Ad-hoc projects
- Excellent command of English and native in Thai
- A Bachelor's Degree from a top tier university or with excellent GPA
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Accounting or Audit, trading background would be a big plus
- Strong knowledge of Accounting & Reporting Standards
- Willingness to learn and grow long term with the company and growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks effectively, hands-on and willing to grasp all learning opportunity
- Preferably SAP experience but not strictly required
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.