Our client is the international company for health care products. Currently our clients is seeking for the talent candidate for Maintenance Manager position. This candidate will be the part of Engineering team and take the control for maintenance issues following responsibilities below.
This position will leading maintenance team to keep production line and equipment running with high performance. For further request please find the information below,
- Manage Engineering and Technician in maintenance team
- Planning the maintenance schedule.
- Manage cost for maintenance issues and spare parts
- Maintain and repair all machine to running in good conditions
- Co-ordinate with engineering team and facility team to support resource issues
- Improvement loss and control machine efficient
- Working following the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- At least 10 years' experience in electronica manufacturing
- At least 5 years' experience in FMCG (manufacturing environment)
- Good English communication skill is a must
For more information please click apply or contact Jprakitrittanon@argyllscott.co.th or call 02-1072574.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.