Engineering and Maintenance manager
Engineering - Maintenance - Semi Automate line - Base in Rayong
An international Automotive part company
- Creates a culture of employee empowerment and engagement.
- Supports and contributes to a healthy and safe work environment by closing existent safety gaps. Manages and leads the maintenance team to follow all safety initiatives to achieve zero safety incidents.
- Develops team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Develops, implements, and improves preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Provides support to operations to increase machine uptime and productivity throughout the mill.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Use data to track and identify deficiencies that create downtime or reduce reliability.
- Perform and Direct Root Cause Analysis for equipment/systems failures.
- Manages the maintenance budget by tracking expenditures, labor costs, and capital projects to ensure compliance with mill and department budgets.
- Manages vendor relationships to ensure project goals are met. Manages contractor relationships to ensure safe, timely and cost-effective repairs are completed.
- Direct and Provide oversight to plan, schedule, coordinate, and execute mill maintenance and outage activities to maximize paper machine availability/capacity.
- Provide oversight to ensure schedules are developed/executed for capital improvement projects.
- Provides technical support for maintenance functions.
- Drives Safety, Environmental continuous improvement initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 7+ years of maintenance leadership experience, preferably in a paper mill environment.
- 10+ years of supervisory experience. Skilled at coaching and developing individual employees and teams to perform at their best.
Please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.