Our client, a European water optimization company is looking for an APAC Logistics Manager to join their company and evaluate, improve, and optimize existing logistic processes. The individual will be reporting directly to the Regional Supply Chain Management & Logistics Manager.
· Plan and implement the regional logistics strategy, guidelines, and processes in Asia
· Evaluate existing processes, report and analyze based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Initiate and lead logistics projects in the region including expansion projects
· Develop inventory plans and control Days Inventory Held (DIH) to achieve inventory targets
· Maintain logistic cost and service levels, achieving cost targets and service standards
· Share and implement best practices and knowledge exchange
· Ensure import and export activities comply with customs rules and regulations
· Liaise with 3PL logistic providers, overseeing inbound and outbound processes, stock management etc.
· Over 8 years of professional experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or related fields
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or International Logistics
· Proficiency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (Spoken and Written)
· Proven record of team leading experience and as a team player
· Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +85236955169 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.