Title : Localisation Research and development Manager
The Client: Our Client is a large F&B company with a well-known product in the market.
- Work closely with the Central R&D Team and operate independently with the cross-functional team
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors such as packaging, regulation departments, and production to localize the products
- The renovation/innovation/cost saving projects will be one of the core focus
- Able to defined quality and claims and technical specifications.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Food technology, or equivalent education.
- With minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must be a team player
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt within a fast-changing environment.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Able to travel to factories on a regular basis.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.