Our Client is one of the biggest international Private Banks in Hong Kong and they are currently expending their legal team.
To ensure sufficient legal support for the Bank's operations:
- To review and draft all types of agreements, letters, and other contracts , such as credit documents, client template account opening application related forms;
- To support all departments of the Bank (Hong Kong), e.g. credit related transactions;
· Minimum 3 years in private practice (financial services and/or corporate departments) or private bank in-house experience;
· Have good working knowledge of Hong Kong's financial services framework;
· Either a Hong Kong qualified lawyer or sufficient experience supporting a Hong Kong bank's legal needs and transactions;
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
· Flexibility, ability to work independently and multi-task;
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.