Argyll Scott is partnering with a reputable insurance group to look for a high calibre legal director/vice president.
- Oversee Asia Pacific Region and advise on legal contracts, corporate governance framework, operation and legal relationships with third parties
- Advise on legal regulatory matters as a subject matter expert
- Ensure senior management team is being updated on the changes of laws and regulations in the region
- Provide legal expertise on advising business strategies and initiatives in Asia Pacific
- Collaborate with legal and corporate governance team to mitigating risks faced by the business
- Provide training and consultations to staff and management tea
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong with minimum 10+ PQE
- Post-qualification experience gained with a reputable law firm or as in-house counsel
- Minimum 12 years of legal experience with 5+ years in Insurance sector. Group/Regional exposuresli a plus
- Self-motivated, responsible and good team player;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply directly or email Georgina Chan at email@example.com with your CV for the opporunity.