Argyll Scott is partnering a multinational composite insurer to look for a high-caliber legal counsel to join the team. The position will be directly to General Counsel in Hong Kong with dynamic job exposures.
- Provide legal advice at all levels of the organization and independently manage legal aspects of upcoming projects
- Support the business lines in all types of contract negotiations, drafting and reviewing relevant agreements
- Assist the business and control functions in all types of insurance related legal matters
- Independently manage the legal aspects of projects relating to business initiatives and digitalization strategies
- Provide legal advice at all levels of the organization with a focus on insurance law, general business law, corporate law and technology/data privacy related issues
- Support in other ad-hoc legal matters, and oversee litigation matters
- Recognized degree holder and above
- Hong Kong Qualified lawyer with 8+ years post qualification experience
- Familiar with relevant regulations, i.e. IO, SFO, MPFSO, CO and/or PDPO
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
For further details about this position, please contact Karen Yung at +852 6517 3838 or email@example.com