- You will be the key point of contact for the APAC privacy team
- Advising the Legal, business and different teams on privacy and security related matters
- Assist with the development of both global and APAC-specific internal privacy compliance programs and processes ensuring on-going consistent and efficient operation
- Develop, maintain and communicate privacy policies and procedures as part of the ongoing evolution
- Providing privacy support to the legal team in APAC regulatory and liaising with regulators
- Assist with ongoing review and update of internal trainings on legal and regulatory requirements relating to privacy, as well as best practices
- Common Law qualified Lawyer with at least 8 years post qualification experience
- Prior experience in law firm and/or prior in-house experience with internet or technology companies (applicable commercial, privacy or product counseling will be considered).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, ability to manage complex projects, ability to work well with, and advance projects among, cross-functional teams.
- Keen understanding of the privacy frameworks across APAC, experience engaging with regulators is a plus.
- Exposure to global privacy laws will be a plus
- CIPP certification will be a plus
- Able to work independently or in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and grow with the business
- Open to travel as and when required
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105