- Manage the legal and risk activities across all Digital SVS streams (initially Online trading, Payments, Client Communication & Messaging, Client lifecycle management etc.)
- Liaise with internal teams to complete required documentation (including updates to general /e-banking T&Cs, cross border assessments, platform header, disclaimers, footers, Risk Impact assessments etc.)
- Ensure all risks (project, SVS, product level, and operational) are documented, managed and mitigated.
- Support the Regulatory Assessment and submission process with EY.
- Experience and understanding of completing legal / compliance / risk documentation
- Experience of documenting and managing Project and Operational Risks
- Advantage if have previous experience in the digital banking space
- Excellent in written and spoken English, and can communicate comfortably in full English environment
- Strong domain knowledge and experience working in banking and information technology
- Agile project delivery experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.