Our client, a fast-growing locally headquartered startup company with global presence, is currently in search for a capable Training and Development candidate to join their growing offices in Hong Kong. Acting as a key lead for the global L&D function, this role will help to drive the company's service standards through creating an ever-improving learning environment.
- Design, develop, and lead the implementation of the organisation's learning and organizational development strategy
- Ensure continuous and progressive learning through developing and enhancing existing leadership and functional competencies
- Work closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to design and implement strategies and programs in support of organizational development initiatives that align with business goals
- Track and measure KPIs for people development program
- Work closely with talent acquisition team to establish strong internal talent pipeline in support of future organizational growth
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure accuracy of job descriptions to attract the top and most relevant talents for the organization
- Degree educated in HR, Finance, or any related discipline
- 7+ years relevant learning and development experience from global organizations, with technology industry exposure highly advantageous
- Proven track record of influencing and developing strong relationships with various levels of stakeholders cross functions and cross regions.
- Mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other job functions
- Proven record in organization transformation, establishing a new culture, inspiring change and leading high-performance organizations
- Effective project management and communication skills,
- Demonstrates high level of business and analytical acumen
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative, and no afraid of hands-on and independent work
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.