Our client is a leading global FMCG with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "Human Resources Learning & Development Leader" who has ability to understand business needs with solid skill in Change Management / Talent Management / Training / OD / Engagement to build effective L&D strategies to develop and enhance all people' capacities for all employees in Thailand.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Design leadership, management, business program and best practice in mind to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels
- Develop and implement initiatives to drive key strategic organizational initiatives
- Design and develop on Engagement Program, Leadership development, Leadership course, Career frameworks, Management Trainee program, etc.
- Monitor the development of in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, as well as develop, and conduct skill-building activities, including training programs, e learning, career frameworks, which target individual development
- Work in partnership with Talent team in providing facilitation and training on leadership & managerial programs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in HR Development / HROD / L&D / HR related field is preferred, Master would be an advantage
- At least 8 years' experience in Talent Management / Change Management / Training in MNC and over 3 years in management level
- Strong L&D, OD, Stakeholder Management, Leadership, and Coaching skills
- Experienced in fast-paced environment, FMCG Background is a MUST
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Strategic thinking with excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Strong negotiation, time management, self-management skills
- Team player with great networking and influencing skills
- THAI National ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.