To design, planning, management, monitoring and support IT Network Infrastructure from design through implementation, ongoing management and support. You need to provide investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of IT Network Infrastructure.
- Responsible for IT Network Infrastructure and services availability, capacity and 7/24 hours support for business systems
- To design and planning of IT network initiatives, including set up of new data centers and office network set up
- To provide day-to-day management of network Infrastructure services and support, performance and service monitoring and tuning
- Maintain the network infrastructure and stable at all times
- Responsible for network maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery planning
- To make sure the IT Network infrastructure are meet the compliance/security requirement
- Hands-on experience in network administration with Strong Knowledge in LAN/MAN/WAN/Cloud Network Architecture, Firewall, Router/Switch, Wireless LAN, VPN, IPS, WAF, SLB, Network Management, Performance Monitoring and Security Tools
- Good knowledge on various vendor products such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo alto, Imperva, F5, Riverbed
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional certification CCNA would be added advantage
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.